Personal data: any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing: any transaction or set of transactions made on personal data or sets of personal data.
Person concerned: a natural person whose personal data is being processed.
We: UPECA company
Principles of data protection
We are committed to the following data protection principles:
- The treatment is legal, fair, transparent. Our treatment activities have legitimate motives. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you information regarding the treatment on request.
- Treatment is limited to the goal. Our processing activities meet the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
- Processing is done with a minimum of data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- The treatment is limited with a period of time. We will not keep your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Data owner rights
The owner of the data has the following rights:
- Right to information – which means that you need to know if your personal data is being processed, what data is collected, where it comes from and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right of access – which means that you have the right to access the data collected from / about you. This includes your right to request and get a copy of your personal data collected.
- Right of rectification – which means that you have the right to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of erasure (or right to be forgotten) – which means that in certain circumstances you may request that your personal data be erased from our archives.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning that certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to oppose the treatment – which means in some cases that you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in case of direct marketing.
- Right to oppose automated processing – which means you have the right to oppose automated processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right, you can exercise it whenever there is a result of profiling that produces legal effects concerning or affecting you in a significant way.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine readable format or, if feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to file a Complaint – In the event that we deny your request for access, we will provide you with a reason.
- Right to the get the help of supervisory authority – which means you have the right to get the help from a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw your consent – you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
Data we collect
Information you have provided
We record the information you provide us via the form on the “contact” page in order to process your request. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information stored automatically by cookies and other session tools. For example, your IP address. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or view the content of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information accessible to the public
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
How do we use your personal data ?
We use your personal data to:
- Answer your request
- Fulfill a legal or contractual obligation
- We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and / or with your consent.
Who can access yout personal data ?
- We do not share your personal data with strangers.
- We only work with processing partners who can ensure an adequate level of protection of your personal data. We only disclose your personal data to third parties or officials when we are legally bound to do so.
How do we secure your data ?
We do our best to protect your personal data. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonyming where appropriate. We monitor our systems for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even if we do our best, we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we are committed to inform the relevant authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do all that is reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist the authorities in the event of a breach.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store the information used to help run the sites. We may only access cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may prevent you from using certain functions.
- Cookies required : These cookies are necessary for you to use certain important features on our website, such as login. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality Cookies : These cookies provide features that make use of our service more convenient and allow for more personalized functionality.
- Analytical Cookies : These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
You can delete the cookies stored in your computer via the settings of your browser.
Acces to my personal information / Right to forget
In compliance with the European provisions (GDPR), you can access your personal data and delete them completely by requesting the sending, modification or deletion of your personal data on request through the contact information below.
Zone artisanale – Saint Julien
39320 Val Suran – FRANCE
Last modification May 31, 2018.